9113B Temperature / mA converter
Written by Administrator
Tuesday, 01 September 2015 23:01
Temperature / mA converter
- Input for RTD, TC and mA
- Active / passive mA output
- 1 or 2 channels
- Can be supplied separately or installed on power rail, PR type 9400
- SIL 2-certified via Full Assessment
- Configuration and monitoring by way of detachable display front (PR 4501); process calibration and signal simulation.
- Copying of the configuration from one device to others of the same type via the display front.
- TC inputs can use either the internal CJC or a terminal with a built-in Pt100 sensor (PR 5910Ex, channel 1 / PR 5913Ex, channel 2) for higher accuracy.
- The device automatically detects whether it must supply an active or a passive current signal.
- Advanced monitoring of internal communication and stored data.
- SIL 2 functionality is optional and must be activated in a menu point.
- The device can be mounted in the safe area and in zone 2 / cl. 1 div. 2 and receive signals from zone 0, 1, 2 and zone 20, 21, 22 including M1 / Class I/II/III, Div. 1, Gr. A-G.
- Conversion and scaling of temperature (Pt, Ni and TC) and active current signals.
- The 9113 has been designed, developed and certified for use in SIL 2 applications according to the requirements of IEC 61508.
- 1 green and 2 red front LEDs indicate operation status and malfunction.
- 2.6 kVAC galvanic isolation between input, output and supply.
- The devices can be mounted vertically or horizontally without distance between neighbouring units.
All Products from PR Electronics
Last Updated ( Tuesday, 01 September 2015 15:15 )